Face of the Front Desk

January 21, 2022

Rhonda Daniels (center) with her children, Brooke (right) and Logan (left) Daniels, on the first day of the 2021-2022 school year.

Running the front desk for ten years, Rhonda Daniels is an iconic face of the purple kingdom. But many people wonder, who is she when she isn’t behind the desk?

Daniels was drawn to the small school for several reasons. “The first thing that drew me to Fair Grove was not having to drive very far for work. I was already living in the community but was driving back and forth to Crane everyday. The second thing was just being able to have the same schedule as my kids,” shared Daniels.

Being such an integral part of the high school, Rhonda has touched and impacted many students lives. One student in particular is her student aid, Bradi Weaver (12). Weaver has grown up with Daniels son, Logan Daniels (12), however Daniels had an even larger impact on Weaver once she entered high school. Weaver stated, “Rhonda has impacted my life in many ways but I would have to say that the one thing she does that means a lot to me is she listens to me and lets me tell her a lot and she gives me great advice. She is someone that I can confide in and I know she will always be there for me.” 

Outside of the office, Daniels has many hobbies that allow her to unwind. She explained, “I enjoy reading, playing cards, and playing board games. I also play on a slow pitch softball team during the summer. Most of all, I like to watch my kids’ sporting events.” Daniels has a deep appreciation for any type of sport. From watching to participating, she loves what sports can do for someone. “I like watching and playing multiple sports. I used to be pretty competitive so I enjoy that aspect along with the camaraderie that sports bring out,” she explained.

When Daniels isn’t assisting students in need or enjoying playing slow pitch softball, she is spending quality time at home with her close-knit family. She has two children: Brooke (9) and Logan Daniels (12). She also has her boyfriend Tyler and their dog Diesel.

“Rhonda has taught so many different lessons. Some that have to do with being a secretary and being organized, but many that are life lessons that I will use forever,” Weaver explained. With many years to come as the face of the front desk, Daniels is not done inspiring all of the young adults around her.