Hayden Hall, He’s Doing it All

May 25, 2023

Hadyn hall and Rayann Hupman king and queen picture at prom. (photo sent by Haydn Hall taken by Shannon Alexander with 417 Co.)

Hayden Hall is a senior and involved in Spanish Club, NHS, and Golf. Mrs. Thornton said, “Hayden is one of my favorite people ever!”

Hayden Hall is taking Spanish four this year which is the highest class of the Spanish Language taught at FGHS. Mrs. Thornton, the Spanish teacher and Spanish Club sponsor at Fair Grove, shared that Hayden has a love for Spanish. She continued saying he is always helping other students learn the language as well as using his knowledge outside of the classroom in real life situations. 

Hayden is the president of Fair Grove High School’s first Spanish club. Mrs. Thornton stated, “He is an excellent student in the Spanish classroom, and he looks for opportunities to use Spanish outside the classroom too. He is an aide in my Spanish 1 class, and he is helpful to these new learners.”

He also has a reputation to take the time to help the new students to adjust and get to know the speech. Mrs. Thornton said, “He never makes anyone feel dumb when they ask a question or need help with material that is very easy for him at this point in his Spanish career. He has excellent character and integrity and he leads by example rather than telling people what to do.”  

Hayden shared that his favorite memory from his time at Fair Grove High School was a field trip in Spanish class and one of the days that come with being a senior. Hayden said, “I really enjoyed Senior-Skip-Day and going to Jose Locos in Spanish.”

Hayden has big plans for the future that involve chasing after a veterinarian career. He has attended OTC for his junior and senior year to work towards this. Hall said, “After high school, I plan on attending OTC to get my Gen Ed’s out of the way. Then, I plan to move onto Missouri State University and MU to get a degree in vet medicine.”