Eagles Shine in Concert

Jordyn Dowell, Reporter

On April 9th, the Fair Grove Singing Eagles held a spring concert. At the end of the concert it was also announced which students get to go on the field during batting practice at the Cardinal’s game. The students were ingrades third through fifth. There was a variety of songs sang to show off how hard the students have worked this year.
The kids worked really hard to learn the songs to impress their peers and families. Fourth grader, Clarissa Thompson said. “My favorite part is singing and seeing all of the people.” Mrs. Sparks, the director of the concert, agreed and was very proud that the students did very well. It was a great turnout.
Senior Sydney Demaske, an audience member, says, “The Singing Eagles Concert was cool. I could tell the kids were all happy to be performing for their families. They sang really cute and funny songs about funny things. One was about bubble gum getting stuck in their hair, and one about killing a bug with an ax, it was crazy. They also did the classic “Take me Out to the Ball Game.” This was my favorite because they also did a little dance along with it.”
Overall the Spring concert was a great turnout. Families were very proud of their kids and the great jobs that they have done.