Staff Member Feature: Ms. Rhonda Daniels

Sadie Risner, Reporter/ Asst. Ad Sales

Rhonda Daniels, Fair Grove high school secretary, she answers phone calls, assists students, parents, and teachers with any questions that they have, handles attendance documentation, and takes care of the bulletin for the daily announcements. Rhonda mentioned, “I am constantly busy, so it is sometimes difficult to keep up with everyone’s wants and needs. I am a people pleaser, so I hate to feel like I’m letting someone down.”

This is Rhonda’s fourth year working here at Fair Grove, but before coming to Fair Grove, Rhonda went to college where she received an Associate degree in paralegal. A paralegal is a person trained in subsidiary legal matters but not fully qualified as a lawyer. For the next eleven years, Rhonda worked at a law office in Crane. Then, she decided to take the secretary position at the high school. Rhonda comments, “I chose to come to Fair Grove because my kids were young and I could be where they were. Plus, it was easier to not have to worry about finding a babysitter.”
Rhonda added, “My favorite thing about working here is how everyone is always so willing to help someone or some family in need. It’s really awesome to be at school where students and faculty join together on a frequent basis to help others.”

Outside of school Rhonda loves to play volleyball and softball. She also enjoys spending time with her kids Brooke and Logan, who go to Fair Grove Elementary, and their new puppy Diesel.